BIM Manager or Coordinator Senior (Commercial/Industrial) -Santiago
We are looking for a BIM REVIT Coordinador (Architecture, Structure, MEP, Civil utilities) to join our amazing team. You will work on different stages and dimensions:
- Ensure high quality, functional, and creative designs.
- Assess client needs and provide an reliable customer proposal in terms of scope, workload, costs and timeline.
Prepare reliable planifications for BIM multi-specialities
- Create, review and synthetize Models with REVIT securing LOD 300/500 including Cash resolution (not only detection)
- revise models in LOD500 would be a must
- Ensure that all projects are compliant with local, state and federal guidelines, regulations and codes.
- Work with other members of the design team and construction team.
- Report project progress and changes to the management team and stakeholders.
- Portfolio of relevant BIM works. (revit, naviswork)
- Concrete knowledge of MEP, structural design and civil engineering
- Excellent project management and communication skills
Type of projects: residential & commercial projects (Stores, Offices and more) as a minimum
He will have to produce the following deliverables:
- 3D integrated models
- Revit file including the properties as specified above.
- Revit libraries and families if necessary
- The data shall be aligned in relation as described in the drawings.
- Accuracy of the model shall be no less accurate that of the industry standard for this type of work and shall remain within the 1⁄4” tolerance for all items modeled.
5 years experience is expected
English & French would be a must