BIM Technician - Revit Architecture (Commercial/Industrial)
We are looking for a BIM REVIT Modeler (Architecture, Structure, Civil utilities) to join our amazing team. You will work on different stages and dimensions:
- Ensure high quality, functional, and creative designs.
- Assess client needs and provide an appropriate timeline.
- Create and finalize Models with REVIT of AIA LOD 300 that stay within the timeline and budget.
- Ensure that all projects are compliant with US local, state and federal guidelines, regulations and codes.
- Work with other members of the design team and construction team.
- Report project progress and changes to the management team and stakeholders.
- Portfolio of relevant REVIT works.
- Concrete knowledge of civil engineering requirements, US federal guidelines, and regulations.
- Excellent project management and communication skills
Type of projects: ideally commercial projects (Stores, Offices and more)
He will have to produce the following deliverables:
- Revit file including the properties as specified above.
- Revit libraries and families if necessary
- Schedule (optional)
- The data shall be aligned in relation as described in the drawings.
- Accuracy of the model shall be no less accurate that of the industry standard for this type of work and shall remain within the 1⁄4” tolerance for all items modeled.
5 years experience is expected
English is a must